Friday, November 14, 2008

Ice Dance





Danny Elfman wrote the score for Edward Scissorhands. I love the music for this movie. I think it may be the best soundtrack ever. Sometimes when I am at home I put on the movie and just play the commentary by Danny Elfman who, because he is the composer, is quiet when there is good music playing. Needless to say I know a lot about this soundtrack, because I have listened to it with the composers commentary a lot!


Johnny Depp I know everyone hears his name and automatically thinks of Pirates and a myrad of shows come to peoples mind when they hear Tim Burton but no, no, no! This show is truly Tim Burton and Johnny Depp's work of art. Everytime I watch this show I come away from it with somthing new and the music just makes it that much better.


Ice Dance - Danny Elfman

0 Comments: